Sigma Design has experience in product development and production system development for manufacturers of Medical and Dental Devices.
Sigma aides clients in material selection, design and finishes for close tolerance parts. Once designed we can make the part come to life with our in-house 3D printing prototype services.
Sigma Design professionals have 30+ yrs experience in:
- Concept Development
- Complex geometry and specialty mechanisms.
- Development of manufacturing methods and drawings.
- Definition and testing for Separation Technologies
- Advanced Engineering analysis, FEA and CFD Stress, and Flow and Heat Transfer Analysis.
Some of our past clients that may be of interest to your industry:
- Glen Mills Company
- Johnson & Johnson
- Rutgers Medical School
- New Venture Start Ups
Sigma has product-project experience including:
- Surgical Tools
- Knee & Hip Implants
- Wheel Chair Design
- Blood Centrifuge
- Diagnostic and Analytical Laboratory Equipment
- Drug Delivery Tools
For your convenience:
Food and Drug Administration: www.fda.gov