Sigma Design Company has deep experience in design, engineering and manufacturing systems for industrial water and filtration. Since 1999, our work within this industry encompasses filtration device and media selection for solid/liquid separation, flow analysis and modeling, industrial filtration systems and water treatment systems, filter component design and commercialization, filter housings (ASME VIII), and more.
Our experienced filtration engineers have expertise in filtration separation solutions and also understand process limitations. Using advanced design tools and 3D visualization of fluid flow profiles, we are able to uncover and remedy non-obvious, counter-intuitive design flaws.
Our experience in industrial filtration and water treatment includes:
• Design/build arsenic removal pump and treat system – MEI
• Design/build in-situ water analysis system – Well Tech Environmental
• Design/build pilot automatic filtration system on CVNX Desalination Systems – U.S. Navy
• Design/build complete automatic filtration and separation product line – Spiral Water Technologies
• Designed Hoover and Parker Dam cooling water filters for zebra mussel control – U.S. Bureau of Reclamation