Since 1999, Sigma has earned the trust of clients including hundreds of global manufacturing firms and leading global brands across a wide array of industries, transforming more than 1,000 design and design/build projects into successful products and specialty equipment in use across the world.
Our highly experienced team uses the most advanced design and engineering services, manufacturing technology, and a best practices approach to turn your smart ideas into product solutions. We employ advanced engineering, simulation and rapid prototyping technology to speed time to market while helping clients reduce risks and costs associated with product development. All work, including product development, testing and manufacturing, is done in-house at our Technology Commercialization and New Product Manufacturing Center in Middlesex, New Jersey.
Our experience spans an array of industries – from health and life sciences to food processing equipment and custom food machinery, culinary appliances, ag-tech, consumer and industrial products, water filtration and purification systems, clean energy and more.
Let us show you how we can bring your vision to life.
The Sigma Design Difference
Sigma moves your designs forward while you manage your business.
Improved Throughput and Efficiency
- More designs in less time and reduced time to market
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Sigma Design engineers have a collective 200 years of engineering experience
Broad Manufacturing Process Knowledge
- Introduction to new technologies and best practices from industries outside your own
- 20,000 square feet dedicated to design, engineering, testing & manufacturing
- On-site product review
- Proven resource for major global brands
- Multi-person teams provide assurance of back-up
- Access to additional resources as needed
- Post project accessibility as resource specialist whenever necessary
- A new perspective, outside-the-box thinking, multi-designer review
- Up to 25% more efficient than full-time in-house staff
- Manpower can be staffed up or down as needed
Mid-sized by Design
- Benefits of a multi-person team plus direct access to owner on important issues
- Complete design, engineering and manufacturing resources, tailored to your needs
Featured Product Snapshot
New Design for the French Press G-M™
Industry: Medical Laboratory Devices
Sigma Design Company improves the design of a medical device to improve cell culture and tissue engineering capabilities for laboratories.
Design for Manufacturing
Hydraulic and Electrical Control Development