Sigma Design Co.’s Manufacturing Services
Our decades of experience and manufacturing expertise enable us to provide our clients with turnkey products and equipment. From our 20,000-square-foot manufacturing facility located in Middlesex, New Jersey, we can design products from scratch or build them according to designs we receive later in the development cycle—also known as Build to Print.
Build to Print services are designed for customers that already have a proven design for a product and want to proceed with production. Our Build to Print capabilities help clients who want to increase manufacturing capacity, need a new manufacturing provider, or face high demand that outpaces their existing supplier base.
Our in-house capabilities have allowed us to deliver assembly work cells, heavy equipment fixtures, automated production machinery, and much more. By performing all design, engineering, and manufacturing work in a single facility, we can easily control the whole process to meet high quality standards.
At Sigma Design Co., we serve clients across a wide range of industries, including:
- Ag-tech and food processing — We can work with clients in this space to help manufacture many types of systems and products, including nutrient-dosing systems and food-processing equipment.
- Clean energy — Our team has helped design and manufacture various types of clean energy solutions, such as river turbines and equipment for solar, wind, biomass, hydroelectric, geothermal, and tidal power technology.
- Culinary appliances — We have assisted with design and manufacturing for clients requiring food-grade culinary appliances, with past solutions including burner knobs that prevent kitchen fires, mechanical butter churns, warming trays, and mobile water carts.
- Health and life science products — Clients in this space have turned to us for help with developing drug discovery tools, blood centrifuges, medical devices, and more.
- Industrial water and filtration systems — We’ve assisted with designing and developing various types of industrial filtration systems, such as raw water treatment, cooling tower water treatment, and wastewater treatment solutions.
All design, engineering, and manufacturing services are completed from our spacious 20,000-square-foot Technology Commercialization and New Product Manufacturing Center in Middlesex, NJ. By consolidating our capabilities and equipment into a single space, we maintain total control over every step of the process to make sure our clients receive consistently high-quality solutions.
With every new project, we review your bills of materials and drawings from a manufacturing perspective and offer suggestions that can help you reduce costs while increasing manufacturing efficiency. We accept full responsibility at every step of the design and manufacturing process.
Our expert team specializes in many areas of design and manufacturing, including:
- One Stop Design, Engineering and Manufacturing Center
- Welding – ASME & AWS Certified
- Electrical Enclosure and Panel Building – UL508a Certified
- Electromechanical Assemblies
- CNC Milling
- Electrical Enclosure and Panel Building
- Motion Controls and Drives
- PLC and HMI Programming
Industrial Manufacturing Services by Sigma Design Co.
Regardless of your specific business needs or product goals, Sigma Design Co. is here to provide you with the right solution through our industrial manufacturing services. We’ll partner with you at every stage of the manufacturing process, from initial design to testing to completion. Our turnkey solutions ensure that our clients get what they need every time they work with us.
Contact us today to learn more about our capabilities or to get started on your next project.